TREE AND SHRUB PLANTING
Do you have current and future foliage goals for your outdoor living spaces? Maybe you’re envisioning the addition of a new outdoor kitchen. Did you know that these types of goals have a direct impact on any tree and shrub planting you might undertake? Some homeowners want trees that will perform shade functions for a home. Others are looking to add shrubs and trees for privacy.
At United Lawnscape, we approach each tree and shrub planting project with the commitment to provide you with healthy specimens in an optimized setting.
- Soil sampling and amending. Landscaping isn’t just sticking a tree into the dirt; it’s important to ensure that it’ll thrive at the desired location. If needed, we add amendments to the soil to increase or decrease the acidity, or to change the composition of the soil, both in an effort to encourage root growth and boost overall plant health. When an area just isn’t well suited to support the tree selection you have in mind, we’ll tell you. Usually, we can suggest a different species for that location.
- Plant selection. Our experts select the healthiest and strongest trees and shrubs that we can find. Doing so encourages the vigorous growth of healthy plants in your landscape for years to come.
- Functionality. Trees and shrubs provide more than curb appeal. These plantings can help deter soil erosion on sloped grades, provide shade to the home to help reduce air conditioning expenses, provide a windbreaker to help reduce heating expenses, create a natural privacy fence, or reduce exposure to noises from busy streets
- Client Counseling. We help you choose a tree that is right for your needs. Shade or ornamental trees come in a variety of sizes. Some grow slowly while others will provide you with the desired shade in a few short years. Also with an eye on nearby power lines, structures, and underground features, our experts will identify the safest and most appropriate planting location for each item.
- Landscape Integration. Our specialists can intermix new trees or shrubs with the rest of your existing landscape. This practice contributes to the preservation of your property’s natural beauty and aesthetics.
Areas We Serve
In 1997, the business began servicing local, residential neighborhoods in Shelby Township, Michigan. Today, United Lawnscape services customers throughout Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties.
WHO WE ARE
Not all snow and ice removal companies are created equal. Before you sign on with a company be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck by looking for the following crucial services provided by a trusted and professional company. 1. Equipment Not all companies...read more
Mulch is an essential component of any garden. It primarily works to help maintain moisture in the soil, but can also be beneficial for weed control. It can even be useful in terms of aesthetic improvements. When seeking the right mulch for your garden,...read more
Water features have been used in outdoor spaces for many years. They provide a beautiful point of interest that undoubtedly adds something special to the overall look of an external space. For homeowners and business owners with a landscape, the addition...read more