PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE DESIGN
When United Lawnscape combines engineering, soil sciences, plant knowledge and its design artistry in a garden setting, you benefit from a custom professional landscape design. Are there problem areas in your yard? Do you want to update its current appearance? Maybe you just don’t know what to do with the space. You can save money by having experts handle the design, planning, budgeting, and management of your project.
We pride ourselves on our creativity, sustainability, and the skill to create a landscape design that meets the needs of your property. Ensuring this with the following practices:
- Use of native plants. Adding native plants to the landscape ensures better health of the greenery. It also reduces your watering costs.
- Responsible irrigation. Breaking down irrigation into zones is vital. Because each area of your yard has different needs, each zone needs to respond in kind. Doing it right means no water waste.
- Integration of use elements. Walkways, driveways, swimming pools, light fixtures, and seating areas are just some of the elements that bring human dynamics to your landscape. Incorporating them into the design should be organic for an attractive flow of the setting.
- Bringing out attractive features. Professional landscape design is a custom process that enhances the beauty of your home. Rather than making your yard look like everyone else’s, you can choose to draw attention to the most attractive features of your property.
- Functionality. Our technicians understand that the landscape has to “work” for you. In addition to enjoying it visually, we want you to feel at home in your outdoor space and experience it in a more hands-on way. We help you realize this dream through a layering of natural elements that ensures a user-friendly result.
Areas We Serve
In 1997, the business began servicing local, residential neighborhoods in Shelby Township, Michigan. Today, United Lawnscape services customers throughout Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties.
WHO WE ARE
Mulch is an essential component of any garden. It primarily works to help maintain moisture in the soil, but can also be beneficial for weed control. It can even be useful in terms of aesthetic improvements. When seeking the right mulch for your garden,...read more
Water features have been used in outdoor spaces for many years. They provide a beautiful point of interest that undoubtedly adds something special to the overall look of an external space. For homeowners and business owners with a landscape, the addition...read more
You’ve invested a lot of time and money in your landscaping. You’ve chosen plants and trees that work well for your property. Now is the time to ensure that the garden remains healthy, thrives, and stays looking great. By carefully selecting your methods...read more