PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE DESIGN
When United Lawnscape combines engineering, soil sciences, plant knowledge and its design artistry in a garden setting, you benefit from a custom professional landscape design. Are there problem areas in your yard? Do you want to update its current appearance? Maybe you just don’t know what to do with the space. You can save money by having experts handle the design, planning, budgeting, and management of your project.
We pride ourselves on our creativity, sustainability, and the skill to create a landscape design that meets the needs of your property. Ensuring this with the following practices:
- Use of native plants. Adding native plants to the landscape ensures better health of the greenery. It also reduces your watering costs.
- Responsible irrigation. Breaking down irrigation into zones is vital. Because each area of your yard has different needs, each zone needs to respond in kind. Doing it right means no water waste.
- Integration of use elements. Walkways, driveways, swimming pools, light fixtures, and seating areas are just some of the elements that bring human dynamics to your landscape. Incorporating them into the design should be organic for an attractive flow of the setting.
- Bringing out attractive features. Professional landscape design is a custom process that enhances the beauty of your home. Rather than making your yard look like everyone else’s, you can choose to draw attention to the most attractive features of your property.
- Functionality. Our technicians understand that the landscape has to “work” for you. In addition to enjoying it visually, we want you to feel at home in your outdoor space and experience it in a more hands-on way. We help you realize this dream through a layering of natural elements that ensures a user-friendly result.
Areas We Serve
In 1997, the business began servicing local, residential neighborhoods in Shelby Township, Michigan. Today, United Lawnscape services customers throughout Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties.
WHO WE ARE
Summer is coming to an end, and fall is upon us. It’s time to take care of big home repair projects before shorter days (and surprise ice and snow storms) make outdoor work too difficult. Take some time this fall to boost energy efficiency throughout your home, and...read more
When designing your property's landscape, it’s best to always be mindful of the time of year your trees, shrubs, and flowers will be in full bloom. To get the most out of your lawnscape, you should have blooming botanicals all year round. Below is a list of ten of the...read more
When the temperature starts rising and the sun comes out, there is nothing better than relaxing outside with your family and friends. Creating a backyard living space, gives your home a welcome extension with a resort feel. The possibilities are endless in designing...read more