COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPING SERVICES
United Lawnscape is a full service, comprehensive landscaping company able to service our customers year-round from design to maintenance. Reducing the number of contractors hired allows our customers to turn their attention to other goals they have for their properties. Because our commercial landscaping services provide the initial landscape design, implementation and installation, on-going grounds maintenance and snow management services, we are able to cultivate long-term, on-going relationships with our customers.
When considering a potential grounds maintenance or landscape contractor, ask yourself these questions:
- Will this company provide the quality workmanship that I require?
- Will this company be able to fulfill all of my landscaping needs?
- Is this company financially sound?
- If I sign a three year contract with this company, will they still be in business in the third year?
- Do they have adequate insurance coverage to anticipate any situation?
- Will someone answer their office phone during business hours, year round, if I have a question?
- Is there a website that I can access to get information or to e-mail a request?
- At my property, will the crew be well-trained, wearing uniforms, driving a clean vehicle and using up-to- date equipment?
- Will I have a contact person assigned to my account that knows me and knows my property?
When considering United Lawnscape LLC, you can answer all of these questions with a resounding YES! United Lawnscape is set apart from the crowd by our ever increasing effort we extend to achieve the results that our customers demand and deserve.
WHO WE ARE
Mulch is an essential component of any garden. It primarily works to help maintain moisture in the soil, but can also be beneficial for weed control. It can even be useful in terms of aesthetic improvements. When seeking the right mulch for your garden,...read more
Water features have been used in outdoor spaces for many years. They provide a beautiful point of interest that undoubtedly adds something special to the overall look of an external space. For homeowners and business owners with a landscape, the addition...read more
You’ve invested a lot of time and money in your landscaping. You’ve chosen plants and trees that work well for your property. Now is the time to ensure that the garden remains healthy, thrives, and stays looking great. By carefully selecting your methods...read more
COMMITTED TO OUR ENVIRONMENT
Thinking “green” isn’t just a trend in modern design, it will be the standard by which we all live. Whether you’re a commercial developer, business owner, property management specialist or a homeowner, you will be challenged at some point to consider sustainable design.
Sustainable landscape practices are at the forefront in all of our landscape designs. We believe utilizing native plantings in commercial installations provides opportunities for habitat creation, water-use reduction, and the attraction of a variety of birds, butterflies, and other animals.
Sustainable design considers numerous strategies including plant selection and placement around buildings, sourcing local materials, implementing pervious paving options, and xeriscaping. Utilizing drought-tolerant plants will lower the cost of water and irrigation costs. Effective tree placement protects buildings from high winds, cool temperatures, and increased heating costs. Green roof design and installation, wetland mitigation, bioswales and rain gardens, meadow lawns, and low-mow, low-grow lawns are all elements of our landscape sustainability.